Training materials will be uploaded during the project lifetime.
The basic objective of BUILD YOUR ENGLISH methodology is:
to provide the programme:
- for participants of technical and vocational education and/or for company employees in training at work
- designed for A2 (pre-intermediate) level learners.
- to be used in classroom or as an interactive self-study tool at home
- should be simple and flexible for both learners and teachers.
- with sufficient material for approximately one school year’s work.
- 4 modules divided into approx. thirty, forty-five-minute lessons organised in a similar way. All together 60 lessons of 30- 45 min, 15 lessons for each module, i.e. for each partner.
- an easy course for use either by young people preparing for a career in the construction industry or by those already working who want to improve their English communication skills.
- teacher gets some materials and guidelines with a range of suggestions for exploiting the materials effectively. It may be used as a guide through the exercises and it offers optional ideas for extending activities.
- Vocabulary and Grammar
- Electronic glossary (with pronunciation) is provided.
Level of the course: A2 (according to CEFR)